7 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER BEFORE DATING AGAIN

"The worst thing that can happen to someone is dating a person who is yet to get over their Ex." - Afoma Cynthia 

Dating is a form of romantic courtship typically between two individuals to assess the other's suitability as a partner for an intimate relationship or as a spouse.

After a breakup, you probably you want to start dating again. However, there are questions you need to ask yourself to know whether or not you are ready.

7 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER

Before you want to succeed in anything, you must first start with your inner mind.

What is your mindset about certain things?  Just like asking yourself the provoking question of "why". 

Those questions would give you the solution to your quest. These questions are:

1. Am I over my Ex?

The worst thing that can happen to someone is dating a person who is yet to get over their Ex." - Afoma Cynthia 

It is quite frustrating because they would continue to compare you to their Ex.

If you do something wrong; they would remember all the things their Ex did.

2. Do I have the space for another person?

If you can't answer these questions, don't ever think of dating yet. Because if you still go ahead to date, not only will you hurt the new person; you would also hurt yourself.

3. Do I believe that a good man or a woman exists?

If your answer is a YES, then you are good to date.

But if it's a No, please don't even think of dating yet. Because you would only attract negative and bad people in your life. 

4. Do I believe in real love?

Listen, I want you to know that irrespective of what happened in your past, there is someone who would genuinely love you; and cherish you. 

5. Am I healed or released from my past? 

If you are still hurt by your past, then stay calm and give yourself time to heal before you go ahead and date again. 

6. Do I love myself? 

If you love yourself you would give yourself the best, because you deserve nothing else but the best. 

That is why you should close the last chapter of your relationship, and live purposely.

7. What do I want out of the new relationship?  

What exactly do you want? Is it to show your ex that you are better off than them? Or because you wish to find a new love.

As you meditate on these questions, I believe they would help to prepare you for your next dating relationship. 

Give yourself time and answer each of them before you date again. I wish you the best. 


Kind regards, 

AFOMA CYNTHIA, 

TUTOR, THE SCHOOL OF FRIENDSHIP, 

NIGERIA.


Join our online community... 

Telegram

Facebook

YouTube


John Arthur

I am John Arthur. The President and Founder of The School of Friendship. I am an author of three (3) books and speaker on Christian platforms, education and corporate organizations.

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post